Last Modified: 15th March 2021
Mauvius Group Europe S.L., with fiscal identification number B95981221 and registered address in Calle Rodríguez Arias 5, 48008 Bilbao (Spain), firstname.lastname@example.org;
Who is responsible for processing your personal data?
MGE will be responsible for the personal data obtained from you when you visit our websites, by telephone or email, entered on any of our printed forms, as a result of our commercial relations with you, or derived from your browsing habits.
When do we process your personal data?
We process your personal data in the following cases:
• You register for an event organized by MGE;
• You purchase or download a product or service directly from our websites or apps;
• You subscribe to our newsletters;
• You purchase our books or e-books;
• You inquire or contact directly with MGE regarding our products, services or events;
• You participate by submitting content in our blogs, workspaces, forums, or webinars;
• You participate in our surveys, marketing researches and studies;
• You visit our websites or interact with our marketing communications and you are tracked by cookies or similar technologies.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
• To manage the registration to events organized by MGE;
• To create an account in our websites and apps to provide you access to licensed content;
• To create an account in our websites and apps to deliver you our services;
• To process purchases or downloads of our products from our websites or apps;
• To manage the subscription to our newsletter;
• To send you updates about the technical functionality of our products;
• To send you personalized commercial communications about the events organized by MGE;
• To send you personalized commercial communications about our products and services;
• To process the purchases of our books and e-books;
• To publish your comment and content in our blogs, workspaces, forums, or webinars;
• To carry out marketing researches and studies for statistical purposes and to produce anonymous aggregate data;
• To create a ‘commercial profile” based on the information you provide and other information derived from your browsing habits for purpose of offering you personalized information about our events, products and services;
How long will we keep your personal data?
How long we keep personal information we collect about you depends on the purposes of the processing.
We will retain the personal data that you provide to us when you purchase our products or services as long as there is a mutual business relationship or commercial interest and you do not request their deletion. Afterwards, we will retain your personal data where we have an ongoing legitimate business need, complying with legal retention periods, enforcing contracts or resolving disputes.
If you have chosen to receive personalized marketing communications from us, we will retain information about your marketing preferences derived from the information you provide to us and from cookies and other tracking technologies as long as you do not request their deletion.
If you have subscribed to our Newsletter your data will be retained until you request their deletion. You can unsubscribe at any time through a link that you will find in the footer of our emails.
If you want further information about our retention periods, please contact us at the following email address: Mauvius Group Europe email@example.com
What is the legal basis for processing your personal data?
We collect personal information from you only when we have your consent to do so, when we need the personal information to perform a contract with you, or when the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you.
The legal basis for collecting and using your data will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific purposes on which we collect it.
Based on the contractual relationship with you:
• When you register for paid events;
• When you sign up in our websites and apps for the access to licensed content;
• When you purchase our products and services; and
• When you buy our books or e-books;
Based on your consent:
• When you register for free events;
• When you subscribe to our newsletter;
• When you accept to receive personalized information about our events;
• When you accept to receive personalized information about our products and services;
• When you accept to participate in surveys, marketing researches and studies;
• When you inquire us by email, telephone or contact form regarding our events, products or services;
• When you post your comment and content in our blogs, workspaces, forums, or webinars; and
• When you accept the use of the cookies;
Based on our legitimate business interest:
• To carry out analysis and marketing research about our customers, subscribers and users; and
• To keep our customers informed about our events, products and services that better suit their needs and preferences.
Based on the compliance with our legal obligations, as applicable, we may use your personal information for management and administrative purposes.
Who do we share your personal data with?
We share your personal data with David J Anderson School of Management Europe S.L. (DJASOME) based on your request to receive commercial information about the courses offered by the DJASOME.
We may share your personal data with third-party data processors for the purposes of legitimate business interests, compliance with a legal obligation, performance of a task carried out in the public interest or situations similar to these.
We may disclose your personal data to the following third parties:
• Payment processing providers to manage the purchases of our products and services;
• Service providers to provide general business services such as financial and accounting services, hosting services, customer support and marketing assistance;
These service providers are prohibited from using your personal data except for the specific services purposes, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your personal information.
Who do we transfer your personal data with?
We may transfer your personal data to non-EU third-party processors only where it is necessary for the provision of our products and services. Some of the third parties may be based on countries that may not have equivalent privacy and data protection laws to the European Union. We will make use of the appropriate safeguards for the transfer of your personal data.
Which are your rights when you provide us your data?
Anybody has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not, at MGE, we are processing personal data that concerns them.
Moreover, you have the right to access to your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of incorrect data and, if applicable, its deletion or withdrawal when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were gathered.
Under certain circumstances, you can request that restrictions be applied to the processing of your data. In such cases we will only keep the data for exercising or defending against any possible claims.
Under certain circumstances and for reasons related to your specific situation, you can object to the processing of your data. In such case we will stop processing the data, except for cases in which we are legally obliged to do so, or to exercise or defend against any possible claims.
Under certain circumstances, you have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, in order to be transmitted to another data controller.
You can exercise your rights and withdraw your consent, if applicable, at any time by contact us at the following email address:
– Mauvius Group Europe firstname.lastname@example.org
We will respond to any request for the exercise of the data protection rights as soon as possible and, in principle, not later than one month. This period may be extended where necessary.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Supervisor (https://www.aepd.es) if you consider that the processing of your personal data does not comply with GDPR legislation.